Thursday, April 4, 2013

weekends are for the warriors

Hello there! This is my first post on my brand new blog, how super exciting.

What I am really excited for is May.
May is going to be my month.
The fruits of my laborious April.


  • I will have applied for university & spend some moolah creating a working space for me (read: buying a desk from IKEA) 
  • I will have a brand spanking new phone & a brand spanking new iPad to boot
  •  I will be a few more hours closer to getting my license on my log book 
  • I will have finished setting up my room & the house I will have devised a serious savings plan for my future travel/house/car 


My wishlist is never ending It’s kind of hard to even look at these days since my rent is so high & my pay is so low, something’s gotta give.
So instead I will look to this weekend:

Friday Night: a night of drinking games with my friends dubbed “drinks & games night” – original right?
Saturday Day: checking out potential bars for my 21st birthday celebrations in August
Saturday Night: a night out on the town to celebrate my friend Cameron’s 23rd birthday
Sunday Day: Rock climbing & cocktails
Sunday Night: a night of relaxed partying with my closest friends in preparation for..
Monday Day: an early rise to watch Wrestlemania Live on TV
Monday Night: Jurassic Park in 3D

I’m going to make a proper effort to take as many pictures as I can & post them I’ll probably make a post dedicated to the drinking games we get up to, always good to have a reference!
Sometimes I really love my life & other times I can’t seemed to wade through the fog (read: bullshit) to see what a big pretty picture I have Stayed tuned for updates.
I’m looking forward to sharing my life with anyone unlucky enough to stumble onto my blog (kidding *cough*)

No comments:

Post a Comment