Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a quick note to say

I promise you I will put more effort into this blog.
I want it to succeed, I just found an absolutely wonderful blog made by a lady named Lara who is a few years younger than me. Eep.
I've grown used to the late twenty-something women that frequent my bloglovin' dashboard and have flawless blogs (I call these ladies working blogging
I do have my reasons, I recently moved house (last month) but I've been having horrible internet troubles for the last few years of my life. I am so over it.

I have the internet man coming out tomorrow to have a look at the connection (or lack there of)
By the end of the weekend I want to apply for university (a huge thing on it's own) but pretty much the bottom line is that I have been writing all my blog posts from my computer at work.
So, not only am I having to endure this sort of stealth blogging, it's stressful, I work in a corner desk, I have people constantly walking past me, behind me. Urgh.
I'd love to be able to go home, go online, make pretty and interesting posts and schedule them for the next day.
So I'm hoping that anyone who stumbles onto my blog knows that it is a big work in progress, please don't write me off just yet ;) ... pretty please?



No comments:

Post a Comment