Thursday, June 13, 2013

operation sales aficionado


so, I love online shopping!
I loooove it.
Unfortunately 99% of items that end up in my cart, never make it to check out.
I have missed out on so many amazing sales and items that I would love to call my own, because I just can't seem to commit to the buy.
I also only have a debit card, so unless I transfer money over, I never make the purchase.

To stop myself from turning into an online shopping addict, I am giving myself a budget of $50 a fortnight to spend on something fabulous that I really want (and hear me out here) INSTEAD of buying something I stumble across at my local shopping centre that I might not particular love, but y'know it's there in front of me... I really am lazy.

However, these days there is a super competitive market for cheap online clothing retailers with FREE shipping. I definitely don't want to turn into one of those (only shops online) people either and for outfits I know I need I will still be hitting up my favourite stores in person. For two reasons; the first is to keep the retail industry alive and the second is, I don't trust freight companies as far as I can throw them (as in, at all).

So without further ado, here is my current updated list of websites and my favourite online buys:

We Love Fine
lemongrab: you made me // lemongrab: unacceptable // deadpool: little yellow boxes // wall.e: pixels // deadpool: this guy // cake: sweet babies //

note: I am trying to AVOID WeLoveFine because they have a gazillion tees that I want.... I am scared for my bank account to go on the website lol


LazyOaf
aliens baseball tee ($73) // watermelon shorts ($89) // watermelon backpack ($78) // pizza beanbag ($114) // pizza ring ($57) // freak earring pack ($29) // cat socks ($13) // pizza necklace ($22)

I love LazyOaf, they have my their finger permanently on my style buzzer, unfortunately the conversion between British Pounds and the Aussie Dollar makes buying things a bit um, expensive.
I really can't afford to splash out $114 on a bean bag cover OR $78 on a backpack or $57 on a single ring... Alas, I can only dream...


More to come :)


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check these out. Sad to say it, but I think I may be an addict haha! I'm definitely a compulsive buyer...and combine that with the fact that I LOVE browsing Amazon...it's a terrible combo. I may have to re-evaluate my annual goals and try and set a limit like you have.

    ReplyDelete